Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snowmobleing time??




This is what it looks like outside this morning. I'm not even going to attempt to try to head out to install some more carpet. Funny thing about it is that were I'm suppose to be hasn't gotten much from what I heard. Oh well it is not worth going into the ditch for. I would need a snowmobile to get there at the moment.

It is still coming down. Looks like 4 or 5 inches in places, and it is blowing so that will likely close the road. Maybe if it stops this afternoon I will get the tractor started and blade everything off... so the wind can fill the road back up again. I enjoy using the tractor to blade even it is is cold and blowing. I guessing it is about 20 to 25 degrees outside at the moment.

Well I guess I better get something to eat and then go check on the critters.

No comments: